I paid for my resource... Where is it?
HOW OUR SYSTEM WORKS
Once you purchase a resource, an email is sent to you with a link to download it. It's important you download your resource straight away as your file can expire after 7 days.
This site does not store your order for you to keep coming back and accessing from an account area. It is by email delivery only.
If you have any problems receiving your downloadable email, please contact us HERE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE
An email containing your payment confirmation and download links will be with you shortly.
- If you cannot find this email, please check your spam/junk folder
- Occasionally, people type their email address incorrectly and don’t receive the links.
- If this happens please contact us HERE and we will confirm the order/payment and get the links to you.
- Click on link/s provided in the email
- Not all browsers are the same. For some, the links will download the file to the computer.
- For others your resource will open within a browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer etc)
- If your resource opens within a browser ‘Save As” your document to your computer and file it away somewhere safe for future use.
- Download your resources straight away. Download links are not permanent and can expire after 7 days.
- When the link is pressed your resource will open in Safari browser.
- You can print straight from the browser if your iPad is set up for printing. Or...
- You can press the ‘Share Icon’ and mail the PDF to your desktop to file away.
- You can also send the resource to iBooks or dropbox if you have it installed on your iPad.
All pricing of purchases in Australia include GST.
All pricing is in Australian dollars. AU.
Do you sell hard copies of your resources?
No. All our resources are PDF digital downloads for you to print out.
Why can't I open my download?
Please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or above. If you don't have Acrobat Reader click HERE for the free download.
How do I print a PDF document?
In the Acrobat Reader "File" menu there is Page Setup. Choose A3 or A4. Then in your "Print" menu under "Page Scaling" you can choose "None" or "Fit to Printable Area".
Why can't I open the PDF in Photoshop or edit it in Acrobat?
Most of our resources have editing restrictions placed on them. This stops them being edited in programs such as Photoshop and Acrobat Professional. It is our company policy to have these restrictions on our resources to safeguard our intellectual property and copyright of our resources. Some early resources which didn't have this feature were simply taken and rebranded and onsold on other sites. For any of our editable resources, these restrictions are removed. All of our resources are HI-Res PDF files and can be printed on high quality stock or card either at home, school or copy shop.
Why is the colour of the resource on screen different to my printed copy?
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of colour when printing. Computer monitors and mobile devices are all different and therefore portray colour in a different way. Also, printers vary and will print colours differently. Colours shown on screen are a guide only.
What's a zip file?
A zip file is a bunch of files in a folder that has been compressed so it can be delivered over the Internet. All our 'Bundle' resources have several different PDF files in them. Most computers have a program to unzip the file so the contents of the folder can be accessed.
What about printing in the USA?
If you are in America, the Tabloid sizing is closest to our A3 and your Letter sizing is close to our A4. Choose Tabloid or Letter in Page Setup. Then in your "Print" menu, under "Page Scaling" choose, "Fit to Printable Area".
How do I print a document on two sides (Back to Back)?
In the Print Menu of Acrobat > Layout > 2 sided printing > Long edge for most copiers (A4) It could be short edge for bubble jet printer or for printing on A3. Every printer is different so experiment first before printing off 30 copies. :)
How often do you update the site with new resources?
Every week we are adding something new.
Do people really win free resources?
Yes! If you are signed up to our newsletter, you go into the draw every month to win a resource.
I found an error in one of your resources. What will you do about it?
Hey, it happens! We are human. :) Despite having our resources proofread, the occasional slip up may occur. If it does, kindly let us know and we will send you the corrected resource as soon as possible.
Can I get a refund?
All sales are final. We provide comprehensive information on what each resource contains so you can make an informed choice. Once a payment is received for a resource, a link will be sent to your email to download the resource. Please purchase carefully as there are no refunds once a resource has been downloaded via the link.
Can I share this resource with my teacher colleagues?
Please don't. The licensing of this resource is for a single user only. We try to keep the cost really low so that everyone can afford our resources. We are a small, family owned online business, and we'd really appreciate it if you could refer other teachers to our website.