|Year Levels||3, 4, 5, 6|
|Colour||Black and White|
Separating facts from opinions is an important language skill that students need to master.
Our Fact and Opinion – Elephant Resource provides an engaging opportunity for students to work on this skill and at the same time, learn to appreciate these magnificent creatures.
1. Discuss the difference between Facts and Opinions. Definitions are provided.
2. Students read through the statements.
3. Cut out each statement and decide if it is a fact or opinion.
4. Place on the corresponding page.
5. Discuss answers as a class and students move pieces of paper if needed.
6. Glue the facts and opinions onto the correct page.