|Year Levels||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
|Colour||Black and White|
Goals help students to focus on what is important and what they want to achieve in various areas (eg. intellectually, emotionally, socially and spiritually). Goals help students to use their time and resources wisely and to shape them into the person they want to become. It is important that they revisit their goals frequently and reassess their progress. Goals provide room for growth!
1. Photocopy or print onto paper or light card (14 circles in total per child).
2. Students fill in responses to the questions.
3. Students decorate and colour.
4. Cut out circles and fold up on all dashed lines.
5. Glue ball together, hole punch, attach string and hang up in the classroom.