|Year Levels||3, 4, 5, 6|
|Colour||Black and White|
Separating facts from opinions is an important language skill that students need to master.
Our Fact and Opinion – Sport Resource provides an engaging opportunity for students to do this.
1. Discuss the difference between Facts and Opinions. Definitions are provided.
2. Students read through the statements.
3. Cut out each statement and decide if it is a fact or opinion.
4. Place on the corresponding page.
5. Discuss answers as a class and students move pieces of paper if needed.
6. Glue the facts and opinions onto the correct page.