|Year Levels||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
To help your students be the best they can be and to make the world a kinder place, students should be given an opportunity to implement positive values in their everyday lives.
Our 35 Values Posters are designed to be used in the following way.
1. Choose one value at a time and hang in a prominent place.
2. Explain what this value means (all posters include a value and a definition in child friendly language).
3. Create a classroom discussion and let the students know they are going to focus on this value over the next set time period. I usually allow about 2 weeks to give them ample time to practise this skill.
4. Throughout the two weeks, students can share with the rest of the class how they have been able to display this skill in their lives. Discuss how it made them feel and how it impacted those around them. Hang the poster around the classroom.
5. Then choose a new value for the class to focus on.
They are A4 in size. Laminate for durability.